Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Gregg Latchams Business Consultancy (GLBC) does not provide legal or financial services and is therefore not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) or the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
If you have been referred to GLBC by Gregg Latchams Limited or have previously instructed Gregg Latchams Limited or Gregg Latchams LLP (together GL Law) in relation to any legal matter, you should note that:
- GLBC is an associated company of GL Law in that both companies are commonly owned by Gregg Latchams Holding Company Limited and share the same registered office and trading addresses. Paul Hardman is a director of GLBC and GL Law;
- GLBC is a separate business from GL Law and is not regulated by the SRA;
- You will not have any right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman in respect of the services provided to you by GLBC;
- You will not have any right to apply for a grant to be made out of the Solicitors’ Compensation Fund managed by the Law Society in the event of any default by GLBC or its personnel;
- While the services provided by GLBC are not covered by compulsory professional indemnity insurance, GLBC has taken out such cover with a sum assured of one million pounds (£1,000,000);
- The services provided by GLBC are not covered by legal professional privilege, therefore any correspondence between you and GLBC and any deliverables prepared by GLBC may need to be produced as evidence in court proceedings if ordered by a court or other competent authority;
- The protections in the SRA Accounts Rules 2011 in relation to “client money” do not apply to GLBC. In any case, GLBC does not operate a client account;
- As GLBC is a separate business, you will need to provide written instructions to GL Law authorising them to release any information requested by us;
- If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Aimee Shortman.
Contact us today for a free two hour on-site consultation
Give us a call:
0117 906 9435
© GL Business Consultancy Services Limited 2015 - 2019. All rights reserved. GL Business Consultancy Services Limited is a limited company registered in England & Wales with company number 09734774 and having its registered office at 7 Queen Square Bristol BS1 4JE.