Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Our business plans speak to you in a language you understand.
We know that when it comes to business plans, one size does not fit all. That’s why we use a practical approach and look to understand your business inside and out before putting pen to paper. Our plans are deliverable and realistic, and have concise objectives that draw on our on-tap expertise.
Our business plans cover:
- Business operations
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Executive summary
- Company description
- Market & rationale
- Products & services
Whether you’re at the very beginning of your business journey, experiencing growth, or ready to exit, our business planning will ensure your goals are met. We have over 50 years combined experience of supporting companies of all sizes through change and the impact this can have on teams, operations and customers.
A GLBC business plan is for:
- Ambitious entrepreneurs
- SMEs with the drive to succeed
- Businesses on the brink of growth
- Exit and succession planning strategies
- Companies getting ready for investment
- Not-for-profits seeking funding
- Businesses undergoing merger and acquisition
What are the benefits of a GLBC business plan?
- Highly strategic – our service gets to the crux of your business needs and practically assesses how the plan can best be implemented
- Straight talking advice – we’ll say the things you may not want to hear, but will get you where you want to be
Contact us today for a free two hour on-site consultation
Give us a call:
0117 906 9435
© GL Business Consultancy Services Limited 2015 - 2019. All rights reserved. GL Business Consultancy Services Limited is a limited company registered in England & Wales with company number 09734774 and having its registered office at 7 Queen Square Bristol BS1 4JE.