Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
When you choose the GLBC business review, an advisor will spend an agreed period of time, up to a day, in your business observing and identifying where opportunities for improvement or efficiency may lie.
The GLBC business review is for:
- Periods of rapid growth
- Businesses looking to exit
- Passing on the reigns
- New business development stages
The business review can be used as a crisis management tool towards performance, operational and financial improvement. It can also act to support large change management programmes, as well as a stock check after purchase, merger or acquisition to assess your new situation.
What are the benefits of a GLBC business review?
- Helps you understand in black and white your current situation and what changes need to be made to increase performance
- Resets businesses that have strayed from their business plan and determined path
- Increases adoption of change and provides tools to realign to your business vision
- Gives you external expert insight and a big picture view
- Is on hand via ‘Your Commercial Advisor’ to ensure these improvements are implemented successfully using dedicated and board level resources
Contact us today for a free two hour on-site consultation
Give us a call:
0117 906 9435
© GL Business Consultancy Services Limited 2015 - 2022. All rights reserved. GL Business Consultancy Services Limited is a limited company registered in England & Wales with company number 09734774 and having its registered office at 7 Queen Square Bristol BS1 4JE.